Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Update+ Private + Instagram

Hey everyone ♥ I thought I should maybe write a little update every now and then because my life is changing a lot these days. I also try to keep in touch with my cuties from Scotland, meet up with friends that I still haven't met [even though I returned like a month ago...] and so on. If you like you can skip the private stuff and continue where the next little heart is :D

Things are not going so well in my closer group of friends. I'm getting seriously annoyed. And yupp I deleted the long part :D Maybe I'm not better than the others, maybe I should speak out and not write things down...:(




The good thing is, that I get to spend time with those who I don't meet often enough ♥ For example lovely Katha ♥ And I recently met Roman without our usual group for an evening full of waffles, pokémon, a taylor swift shooting and germany's next topmodel. Wow, that's an interesting combination :'D

Roman and me are also starting to plan a trip to Japan :')

I also got a job :) I'm only doing a certain amount of hours [I still study...] and my first shift was yesterday. But before I signed the contract, I'm not telling you, what it is ♥ Maybe guess, haha..?

The volunteering I mentioned in my last entry continues~ there is quite a few kids that need help in Maths, English and German and I agreed to help one more girl. These days I need to be careful not to plan to much because then I'm gonna get stressed out and stuff :/  So yeah not too much work please.

We're also redecorating and more or less changing the interior of our house and we also get a whole new bathroom. ♪ And as my wardrobe situation is horrible I might also get a new wardrobe with lots of space for my clothes. At the moment I have three ridicously small wardrobes/cupboards. No clue why. Things just added up as I grew older and no one bothered to buy a propper wardrobe :( Whatever, I'm not even sure where I'm gonna live the next couple of years. So...:/

The other day I met Julia from honeymilkshake! ♥♥ We spend a lovely day in Hannover with breakfast, shopping [and actually planned to go partying but Katha and me totally failed at that :/ We will never drink cheap weird berry-vodka again.Never. ]. Her friend Lan Anh came along, too. It was really nice to meet you :) And how could we forget to take a picture? XD
Julia gave me this skirt. Thanks again!

 photo C360_2013-05-13-11-54-55_zpsdd83bd2f.jpg
Shirt: French Conncetion//Bag: LV-it matches everything, my other bags are jalous//
skirt: Tally Weijl//shoes: I forgot it,sry


With Julia I also discussed blog layouts a little and she told me that longer texts are easier to read when being left-bound. Hope everyone likes it ♪

To make this post not too boring ~ I got Instagram YAY! Haha I believe I'm the last one to jump on the bandwagon? I think I had instagram ages ago and found it rather boring but maybe that'll change ♥ Feel free to add me, I'd be happy to have some bloggers on my list, maybe leave a comment so I know who you are.

It's kekineko1409

 photo IMG_20130515_171956_zpsa855e1b6.jpg   photo IMG_20130515_194706_zpsc84668ff.jpg
 photo IMG_20130514_080857_zps0e4c16e3.jpg   photo IMG_20130513_192540_zps7bc09ef1.jpg

♥hope my eyebrows look ok now;; made a mistake and had to let them grow out before plugging again. And Asian-makeup attempt♥ cute box given to me by my mum♥ keyring, it says ''friends'' on the yellow flower, Emilia has the one with ''forever'', aren't we cute♥ first instagram picture to try it out♥

For the make-up in the first picture, I used Ivy's tutorial. Thank you:) She is a cute new blogger.

23 Kommentare:

  1. hihii! Omg, thank you so much for helping me advertiseee! I'm so touched! :') Omg, and did I mention you're really pretty? :$
    Keep postingg! Your blog is so adorbs. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. du weißt ja wie sehr ich dir zustimme -seufz-
    Aber wir lassen uns von nichts die laune verderben! :) ich finds toll dass du jetzt instagram benutzt uuuund muss dich jetzt bei whatsapp fragen wie dein erster tag im neuen job war! :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. :D Rückzieher gemacht wie du siehst haha aber ist wohl besser so ~ und yay zu den anderen sagen ;D ♥

      Löschen
  3. If you mean problems with ur friends. I understand it. I had similar problems with my old group I stopped talk with them all. OK, I keep in touch with some but we don't meet just sometimes chat. I don't want be in group of people which make me feel bad or pretend to be nice for me. I hope everything will be good for u and take care~

    Anyway I see you got nice party with friends haha. :D Cool outfit !

    xoxo
    http://dorota-nevergiveup.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks, that's good to know :) You're absolutely right;; it's just a shame because we used to have so much fun together.

      Löschen
  4. ich hatte auch mal ein rant post geschrieben, aber nie veröffentlicht. ich finde sowas gehört nicht ins internet. egal ob namen dabei stehen oder nicht, aber es ist deine entscheidung.
    meistens fühlt man sich besser wenn man es einfach runter schreibt, aber man muss es ja nicht zwingend veröffentlichen?
    was auch immer da los ist... ich hoffe ihr kriegt das hin.
    aber ich versteh schon was du meinst. gerade nach dem abi bricht viel auseinander. richtig kontakt hab ich nurnoch zu einer freundin. (die mich jahrelang btw auch nicht ausstehen konnte, und irgendwann war sie meine beste freundin. komisch oder? menschen verändern sich)
    aber selbst wenn 'freunde' aus der oberstufe jetzt verschwinden, es kommen auch immer wieder neue ins leben. einige bleiben, andere gehen.

    nächstes mal müssen wir ein bild zusammen machen :**
    und das mit dem party machen war echt doof!
    wir waren anscheinend eher drinnen. und da war kein empfang...
    wir standen ne ganze weile unten am eingang und haben uns gewundert, dass ihr nicht reinkommt haha :(
    zumal es auch so leer war am anfang, wir hätten uns locker sofort gefunden. echt total schade :(

    hoffe der rock passt dir! auf jeden fall steht er dir total gut!
    ich werd den so vermissen TT aber er passt mir ja eh nicht mehr :))

    ich finde es toll, dass du jetzt auf instagram bist! wieder einer mehr angesteckt juchu :D!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hab mich schon umentschieden :D you're right haha ;D Ja..ich finde es einfach schade, dass man Leute verliert, mit denen man so viel zu tun hatte und alles.

    Jaa super gerne <3
    Als wir kamen war da die dickste schlange, sind also in einen anderen club und dann als wir euch nicht mehr erreicht hatten, dachten wir irgendwie ''okay, vielleicht sind sie doch nicht da'' :/ so dumm XD

    Jaa passt perfekt ♥
    und danke haha ich liebe es :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Fighting, Keki !
    hope everything will good in the time :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. aw danke das freut mich sehr zu hören :3
    ja ich muss mal schauen >.< früher habe ich halt viel privates geschrieben und meine damalige beziehung etc und naja habe auch viel negative sachen zu hören bekommen oder es wurde gelästert, ist immer doof.

    sehr süßes outfit übrigens :3 ich mag den rock!
    wann hast du vor nach japan zu fliegen ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Your outfit is really beautiful *w*

    xo, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Hi I stumbled onto your blog. One of the reasons why I clicked your page was coz I see "cat". I adore cats... you?

    It is nice to hear that you've been volunteering. It is great to help people. When you see people being happy and appreciative, you would naturally feel a sense of fulfilment stirring in you.

    I love your short burberry look-alike skirt.

    I just opened myself up on instagram not too long ago too. If you wanna find me, I'm iamjolene. Just like my blog's name. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi Keki! I'm just slowly catching up on your blog but it seems like you're having a good time despite some setbacks that I'm sure will solve itself out. Getting a new wardrobe sounds like a good idea! I bought myself a closet when I switched rooms with my brother, it still feels small but nice that it's all mine lol I try not to buy too many clothes now but we all know it's nearly impossible =S

    Haha don't worry I don't use instagram! Actually I opened an account because I was scared someone was going to use my username but I have nothing posted lol I think your outfit is really cute and can't wait to hear what your job is! =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. ich hoff das mit deinen freunden wird wieder!

    ich bin auch am überlegen ob ich mir instagram zulegen soll :'D

    LG Mona

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi! (^_^)
    Bevor ich's vergess; schön zu wissen, dass ich nicht die Einzige bin, die sich ständig an ihren Augenbrauen verzupft :') Ich habe immer irgendwo einen Fehler haha ^^"

    Ich habe deinen Rantpost nicht gelesen aber ich kann aus Erfahrung sagen, dass es a) besser ist, Dinge anzusprechen und b) es oft schon hilft, es einmal zu schreiben. Vieles, was kaputt geht zwischen Freunden, kann man auch wieder reparieren, zumindest war es bei mir so. Vieles braucht einfach Zeit, besonders, wenn sich viel verändert.
    Nicht den Mut verlieren ♥

    Ich folge dir seit...gerade eben auch auf Instagramm, haha ^^ Shinxa bin ich, aber das sieht man vermutlich ;)

    Viele liebe Grüße und ich hoffe, deine Zeit ist nicht all zu stressig!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hello my dear! :3

    I hold giveaway on my blog if you want participate, please visit my link:
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/2013/05/giveaway.html

    xo, Shiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. So beautiful <3 I love your skirt ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. You looks always so fashionable! <3 I don't have iphone so i'm not very familiar with instagram, but nice pictures! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. cute outfit! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ootds~!
    xoxo,
    www.whimsicalityindisguise.com

    AntwortenLöschen